Redefining Eco is Six Months old today! (technically, we are over six months already, but close enough!) I’m so grateful for how this blog has grown, and the community we’ve been able to create and build. I’m also really excited about where this blog could go, and how you can help us get there.
Here’s some of the highlights from our first six months:
- We got our first followers! Thanks to everyone who has signed up to follow us, and keep track of what we’re writing!
- We love reviews. Seriously, love them. We reviewed The Dirty Life, Soil Not Oil, The Island President, The Lorax (twice!), Taste the Waste, and TomatoLand.
- We took our first bike ride (ok, I took my first bike ride.)
- We started a Facebook page and a Twitter (hint, hint. you should follow us @redefiningeco!)
- We made a really great sketch of where we want to go for the next six months.
I’m really excited about some of the great things we have coming up for the end of the year!! While we have some great ideas for things, if you have ideas of things you’d like us to talk about, we’d love to hear your input. Email us your ideas, and maybe get a shout out on Facebook/Twitter!
Here’s to the next six months!