When you volunteer, you gain so much more than spending a day among new friends – you help make a positive impact on your life, your community, and the environment. Whether you volunteer at a women’s shelter, an animal shelter, or a river clean up – I guarantee that you will have a wonderful time and look for ways to help again. Regardless of your interests or passion, there are plenty of organizations that could use a helping hand, and would welcome your assistance!
Here are a few volunteer opportunities coming up in Spring. Be sure to check out our Upcoming Events often, because we will continue to add more resources and volunteer opportunities! Have a volunteer event that you’d like us to post on our website? Contact us and let us know all about it!
Make a Positive Change in Your Life and Volunteer!
- Earth Day River Clean Up
- Anacostia Watershed Society
- Alice Ferguson Foundation
- Plant Trees with Casey Trees
- Rachael’s Women’s Center
- Washington Area Bicyclist Association
- Animal Welfare League of Arlington
- Animal Welfare League of Alexandria
- Washington Humane Society